Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Famous Photos Reinvented


Afghan Girl- Steven McCurry
This photo is of a 12 year old Afghan girl at a refugee camp that McCurry had the chance to snap a photo of. Her eyes are what makes her unique and beautiful. This year, I want to recreate this photo, emphasizing the beauty in someone's eyes.

Yoko Ono and John Lennon- Annie Leibovitz
I heard the meaning behind this photo from Mr. Dewberry and was completely mind blown.
John Lennon posed naked hugging Yoko Ono, showing that he completely trusts her. Being naked is a human's venerability, so I'm not completely freaked out by this photo anymore. I want to photograph a couple to portray the love and trust they have in one another just as Leibovitz did as instructed by Lennon.

Tears- Man Ray
This one is required. I'm thinking instead of a face with tears, I'll have ice with googly eyes on it... Haha, weird. No I'll think of something interesting.



No comments: