Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leadership Portrait Poses Ideas

I thought about taking a picture like this, but closer for the tight crop on the face. I like that the tennis racket is "overlaid" on the woman's face, so I was thinking that the racket's top is under the eyes if I make the picture really close to his face.

This midshot looks strong and it shows that he is a tennis player. Arms outward on men make them look sturdy. 

This pose seems modest. It's like "yeah, I'm a tennis player. Hi." It's a full body picture, but the photo on the bottom looks more fun to photograph.

If the feet were showing, this would be an awesome full body picture. It shows that he's ready to play, which my leader is. 

I just like this picture. It doesn't show the player, but it shows what the player does.

All photos were found via searching "tennis player male portrait" on Google

No comments: