Friday, February 10, 2012

Movie Poster Ideas

So, I'm not into bands and stuff... So movie posters seem more appealing to me. 
Plus, I was in Video Production last year and I made movie posters (ugly ones).
I went to AllPosters.com and found the posters.


This poster has a reviewer's quote at the top to assure the potential audience that the movie is worth watching if you want a thrilling movie. The title is bold behind Ryan Gosling's head and it has a catch phrase. The image itself is Ryan Gosling holding a bag and (I'm not positive) he's walking away/leaning on the car. It matches the movie title.
The Harry Potter poster is an action poster, showing Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint running in a forest. It's a part of the movie, showing fans the "action packed" movie this is.  There's not much text other than the title.

This poster is of V for Vendetta, showing a bald Natalie Portman and that guy in a mask. I haven't seen this movie... But I really want to. Anways, there is a logo for the "V" which is in the movie and there's also a catch phrase in the top right saying "Freedom! Forever!" which I can only guess that it's the theme of the movie.  There's also a  line of people above the title and a negative space under it. 

No comments: